- Making things that benefit the company, stakeholders, and the community happen.
- Serving others and making those they work with better.
- Minimizing the negatives and seizing the opportunities.
- Believing in your company's core values, operating principles and doing the right thing.
- Believing in the vision, mission and purpose of your company and its stakeholders.
- Integrating any personal experience, family and other interest which helps contribute to a more enjoyable workplace.
- Really caring for team members, stakeholders, vendors, partners and the community.
- Always giving their best effort to the company and the many others they interact with.
- Willing and able to realign priorities as required to get the job done right.
- A long consistent track record for great work.
The ten commitments a great employee will give you... and expect in return!
Merit that I have incorporated into my everyday thinking.Here is my Ten Commitments Checklist that I use to help ensure a better employee fit. It's one of the many tips & tricks I learned from
About the author
Paul Croteau is Managing Partner of Legacy Bowes Group, Manitoba’s leading Talent Management Solution. He can be reached at email@example.com://www.paulcroteau.com
|"Barbara J. Bowes, FCHRP, CMC is president of Legac..."|
Posted on 02 June 2013
|"Paul Croteau is Managing Partner of Legacy Bowes G..."|
Posted on 09 June 2013
|"Bill is a senior executive with a broad range of b..."|
Posted on 16 June 2013
positive attitude performance management Recruitment team success assessment leadership development recruitment processes change management career advice strategic planning employee development strategy career management selection criteria organizational culture impacts of retirement career change team leadership productivity dress for success winning team self-reflection workforce planning initiatives workplace rules self assessment leadership networking recruitment success job search office attire attitude work-life balance workplace health and safety training Talent Management executive search succession planning recruiting executive coaching coaching strategy recruitment strategies teamwork leadership attributes workplace behaviour leadership coaching organizational change retirement career goals job satisfaction recruitment approaches